Trading signals and setups for DFM stocks

Discuss various strategies including technical and fundamental analysis.

Advertisements

Trading signals and setups for DFM stocks

Postby taurusfinancials » Fri 30 Jan 2015 17:30

Hi fellow traders,

In this topic, i will be sharing the trading signals/set ups with regards to the stocks of DFM. Our trades are of mixed nature which involves decision based on technical and fundamentals.

Hope you all enjoy :)

Thank you
taurusfinancials
pauper

Re: Trading signals and setups for DFM stocks

Postby Sunilkhaitan » Thu 05 Feb 2015 18:13

taurusfinancials wrote:In this topic, i will be sharing the trading signals/set ups with regards to the stocks of DFM.

Hi Taurus, Good initiative. When are you going to start?
Please start sharing trading signals based on technical and fundamental.
Good Luck to All
Sunilkhaitan
horse trader
horse trader

Postby taurusfinancials » Sun 08 Feb 2015 14:08

Hi Sunil, thanks for your interest. will start soon. Can you please suggest any website from which i will get the candlestick charts for Dubai markets ?

Im a forex trader and is willing to trade in stocks also. My trading account is under process. till then i want to analyse using external datas. Kindly revert

Thanks
taurusfinancials
pauper

Postby sharewadi » Thu 05 Mar 2015 16:04

taurusfinancials wrote:Our trades are of mixed nature which ...

Whose trades? Who is "Our"?

Taurus Financial?

If you are from or represent Taurus Financial, then you need to make that clear.

If you are not, then you need a different user name so you are not confused with Taurus Financials.

taurusfinancials wrote:i will be sharing the trading signals/set ups with regards to the stocks of DFM.

taurusfinancials wrote:Can you please suggest any website from which i will get the candlestick charts ...

That's confusing. Do you know what you are doing, and sharing information? Or are you a beginner looking for help?

Or is this a roundabout way of spamming this forum with information or links? Or are you signing up to solicit customers for Taurus Financials, either by posting or by PM?

I am suspicious of your motives. You reply will determine whether you get deleted or are permitted to stay.
Please read forum posting guidelines, especially if you have been deactivated.
sharewadi

Postby sharewadi » Thu 05 Mar 2015 16:18

Hmmm I just saw the website in your signature.

Website links to a company with no obvious physical address or landline in the UAE, only a mobile number.

And no claim found on website that Taurus Financials is licensed by either ESCA or the UAE Central Bank as any sort of financial services provider or broker.

I don't know what TF is or wants to be and I don't have enough interest to try and figure it out.

Sorry TF. This probably seems a bit harsh if you are genuine with whatever your intentions are. It's less about me being harsh and more about me not interested in spending time figuring out what you are all about. You can send an email to me, sharewadi at sharewadi dot com with any relevant information, explanation, requests.

Topic locked, user deactivated.
Please read forum posting guidelines, especially if you have been deactivated.
sharewadi

Advertisements

Return to Trading Strategies